click here [promotion]

click here [promotion]

Tuesday 28 June 2011

Cleverbot - Chat with a bot about anything and everything

what is cleverbot? wiki here

CleverBot Malaysia People




[source]koroushisquad4

CLEVERBOT HAS BEEN BEATEN!!!!! (probably not)



To think I just discovered this and already done what everyone else wants to: beat the A.I. known as Cleverbot. This video proves it. If you don't believe me, just look at this conversation I had with CB:

User: Cleverbot, I defeated you.
Cleverbot: No, you have defeated me at rock-paper-scissors.
User: No. I have proven you are not human.
Cleverbot: How?
User: When I type in character map characters, you don't respond and send me to another website.
Cleverbot: Do you think I am just a person sitting at a desk?
User: Not at all.
Cleverbot: You're mean to me. :(.
User: Well I beat you. HA!
Cleverbot: You can't win in the game.
User: Whatever. YOu're just an AI.
Cleverbot: I learned it by watching you.
User: I'm going to post a video proving that you are not a good AI.
Cleverbot: You win.

I beat Cleverbot. I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!

[source]TKGB2006

so come on..let try it yourself!! click here

No comments:

Post a Comment